The high-quality fascias, soffits, and guttering that we provide ensure that your home looks great and function properly. At ALT Roofline Services, based in Horley, Surrey, we serve the local area with excellence, providing great products and services to all homes. Our work is guaranteed for your peace of mind, and we can’t wait to start transforming your property. Call us today to make an enquiry.
Rotting and deteriorating fascias and guttering have the potential to let the appearance of your home down. However, this doesn’t need to be the case with our quality, weather-resistant, and long-lasting uPVC. It doesn’t require painting or repairing, and the material doesn’t warp, crack, flake, or peel.
All uPVC products are fully guaranteed against discolouration, providing you with total peace of mind. The products are available in a range of different thicknesses. This includes fascias that are 9mm and 18mm thick, and soffits that are 9mm thick. We also offer bird comb protection, eve trays, ventilation, and gutter guards, with a choice of colours in all ranges.
The cladding systems that we use are suitable for external use on buildings as a decorative and protective facing. These systems are fixed vertically, horizontally, or diagonally over brick, block, masonry, and timber framed walling. When installed correctly, this reduces thermal loss by providing an additional external barrier.
All of our cladding is available in two designs, each resembling existing timber profiles. The weather-tight joint prevents penetration from the elements and the systems are completed with a range of trims to suit all applications. The tough and durable finish has high impact strength and a weather resistant skin which requires little maintenance to retain its excellent appearance.
The procedure to fit this cladding is as follows:
• Erection of Quick Form Scaffolding and Hand Rails
• Pushing Back the Second Row and Removal of First Row of Roofing Tiles
• Removal of Old Guttering, Fascias, Soffits, and Barge Boards
• Screwing Tanilisedie-Treated Timbers to the Ends of Each Roof Rafter
• Supply and Fit New uPVC Fascias, Soffits, and Barge Boards
• Supply and Fit New Guttering
• Fit New Run of Felt or Eve Trays to Roofline
• Replace Tiles in Original Position
• Clean Down PVC with Our Own Industrial Cleaner and Polisher
• Removal of Quick Form Scaffolding
• Clean and Clear Site
• Supplied with up to 20-Year Guarantee against Discolouration, Warping, and Cracking
• Available in Eight Widths from 150mm to 450mm
• Available in Five-Metre Lengths
• Available in Standard or Ogee Sculpted Styles
• Offers Better Thermal Insulation Than Brick, Concrete, or Timber
• Fire Rating to BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1
• 9mm and 18mm Fascia Boards Are Available
• Colour-Matched Fixing Pins and Corner Trims Available
• Unique Colour-Match Promise across Our Entire Range of Products including Windows, Doors, and Conservatories, as well as Fascias, Soffits, and Guttering
We pride ourselves on starting and completing works on the agreed dates, without neglect to the contract. But, should weather conditions force us to stop work, we would rather not start the days’ work than to leave your home open to the elements through lack of protection of guttering or downpipes!