RubberBond FleeceBack™ EPDM is the ideal roofing membrane for your domestic or commercial flat roofing project. Whether you have a leaky flat roof in need of repair or are in search of an entirely new roofing system, RubberBond is the perfect single-ply membrane for the job.
Manufactured by world leaders in flat roofing technology Carlisle-Syntec USA, who pioneered EPDM roofing membranes over 50 years ago, RubberBond FleeceBack has established a record of superior product durability and long-term weather resistance. RubberBond FleeceBack is regularly specified for many different types of projects of varying size, degree of complexity and type of property from simple garages, whole houses to large commercial properties across both public & private sectors.
The unique fleece backing allows easy installation to a variety of deck surfaces resulting in a system suitable for overlayment of existing surfaces, roof renovation, new projects, domestic roofing or industrial installation. It is also the perfect waterproofing layer for green roofs and terraces and has a complete of accessories from paving support discs to drainage outlets extending it’s exceptional performance and adaptability.
Superior strength of the 3mm thick RubberBond FleeceBack offers 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than 1.52mm EPDM
· Durable – 30 year old roofs tested and performing like new
· BBA Approved membrane
· NHBC accepted waterproofing system
· Achieves highest European fire ratings
· Technology of Factory Applied Tape (FAT™)
· Range of warranties available – Including Insurance Backed Guarantees
Ideal for overlayment of existing surface, complete renewal or new build projects
· 67% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with 3.05m sheet
· Will not tear, split or crack
· Does not become brittle or degrade with age
Safe – no heat or welding during installation
· Low odour and noise – great for re-roofing occupied buildings
· Does not shrink – a quality that standard EPDM can’t offer
· No requirement for Base Tie in or Peel Stop
· Easily seamed to other materials & roofing systems
· Ultra violet and ozone resistant
· Highly weather resistant
· Superior looking flat roof membrane
· Tough enough to walk on
· Easily bends with no stress to follow the details of the roof
· Over 1 Billion square meters installed Worldwide
· Nationwide network of approved local EPDM roofing installers
If you require high-quality roofing from a reputable company, choose ALT Roofline Services, based in Horley, Surrey. We take care of everything, offering an excellent flat roofing service to all in the local area. Our EDPM roofing services are some of the best available, and we’re proud to provide these high-quality roofing solutions to our clients. Call us today to discuss your roof with our experts.
ClassicBond® EPDM is the original EPDM roofing system with a proven track record of more than 50 years service life. Recognised as one of the most reliable, durable, and sustainable materials for your flat roof, ClassicBond is manufactured by Carlisle-Syntec, pioneers of EPDM roofing systems in the 1960s.
BBA-Certified and preferred by roofing professionals, ClassicBond is tangibly more pliable, slate grey in colour, and the ideal EPDM rubber roof covering for both large and small flat roofs.
The ClassicBond roof system is designed to be cost-effective and much faster than traditional roofing systems. For most applications, the membrane is cut to the size of your roof and supplied as one single piece, trimmed to size and finished off with the correct drip, kerb edge, and wall up-stand trims. ClassicBond is available in two thicknesses, 1.2mm (Standard) and 1.52mm (Commercial). As EPDM is not affected by extremes of temperature the membrane is guaranteed not to crack, peel, or split.
The RESITRIX® Product has a rich heritage dating back to 1856 when the company was known as PHOENIX AG. Waterproofing membranes represented a core activity of the company and in the 1970s it launched, amongst others, the product “Flamtrix”. Over the last 40 years the product has been developed to create a highly flexible, reinforced single-ply membrane combining in one layer all the advantages of EPDM, the easy installation of polymer-modified bitumen, and hot-air welding detailing.
DuoPly™ EPDM roofing system is ideal for virtually any residential, commercial, or industrial flat roofing project and contractor. The roofing membrane is a polyester-reinforced elastomeric flat roofing membrane, and the flexible and elastic rubber membrane is chemically and thermally stable with exceptional weather resistance.
• Specially Formulated for Roofing Applications
• 10-Year Product Guarantee
• 200% Elasticity
• Resistant to Wind Uplift
• Full Training and on-Site Support Available
• Range of Colours, including Matching to RAL on Request
• Suitable for All Types of Foot Trafficking
• Can Be Applied down to -30 Degrees
Fibreglass, also known as glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) or glass fibre-reinforced plastic (GFRP), is a material manufactured out of a combination of various elements. Primarily, it’s made of a fibre-reinforced plastic resin that is intercut with fine fibres of glass for added strength and durability.
This is used for a variety of purposes including roofing for both domestic and commercial properties. It makes for a great roof surface for garages, sheds, warehouses, conservatories, and property extensions.
• Card Payments Accepted
• Rapid Response
• 12 Month Guarantee on All Work
• All Rates Are 100% Transparent
• All Staff Are DBS Checked